Splatterbeat goes lights out Friday
The Marshall University Campus Activities Board has partnered with Housing and Residence Life to bring Splatterbeat to campus. The event will be 10 p.m. to midnight Friday at Buskirk Field.
“Splatterbeat is a gigantic paint party,” Lee Tabor, a coordinator for CAB, said. “We have three 55-gallon drums of paint, goggles, earplugs and shower caps for students.”
A maximum of 50 students will be allowed to participate at one time with 15-minute increments for each group. The Memorial Student Center will also be left open for students who need a break or have to use the bathroom. DJ Twin will be there playing music for the paint party, as well.
“It’s a harmless way for students to relieve some stress and have some fun in the process,” Tabor said. “This year we decided to have Splatterbeat during Relay for Life to increase attendance and get more involvement from our student body to come out and actually see what Relay for Life is.”
This event is free and open to all students.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
- Relationships more than they seem?
- Recognizing coal mining as the crisis it really is in West Virginia
- Local deli combines art and food for a unique experience
- MLS can fill void with World Cup concluded
- H.A.R.T. continues summer season with the musical ‘Willy Wonka’
- MLB All-Star player selection process flawed?
- World Cup 2014 Finals: Column Germany vs. Argentina
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Why Purchase a Fishing License?