SGA offers students a stress relief promotion
The Marshall University Student Government Association is offering a stress relief promotion for students during finals week.
To enter, students must like the Marshall University Student Government Association Facebook page and share one of their promo statuses between Monday and Thursday.
Myself and the entire Executive Cabinet here at Student Government wanted to let the student body know that we understand the stress that finals have on all of us, Andrew Frobel, Marshall University Student Government Association press secretary, said.
Ray Harrell Jr., Marshall University student body president, said the promotion was also created to drive more traffic to the Student Government Association Facebook page so that more students can stay connected to all of the things happening in the organization.
We hope that students will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to possibly relieve some of their stress, Frobel said.
Two students will receive a $50 gift card to either El Haijj Salon and Spa or Huntington Prime.
Ashley Killingsworth can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care