Students offering gratitude during Thank-A-Donor Day
Students are invited to attend Thank-A-Donor Day Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Marshall University’s Foundation Hall across from Corbly Hall on the Fifth Avenue side of campus.
This event gives students an opportunity to thank those who have given money in support of student scholarships.
Students will be able to write thank you cards, take personal photos or record a personal video thanking a donor of their choice.
Career Services will also be available to assist students with their resumes. Students are asked to bring a copy on a jump drive or in their email inbox.
Students’ resumes will be included in the information that is sent to the donor, so students are able to make a good first impression prior to finishing college.
Arika Michaelis, junior music education major from Woodville, Ohio, plans to attend the event because she said she believes those who give money to worthy causes deserve to be recognized.
“I’m looking forward to the event because I will be able to show my appreciation to those who have given money to scholarships and I will also be able to improve my resume,” Michaelis said.
Anyone planning to attend the event is encouraged to wear Marshall green.
Alyssa Simon can be contacted at email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?