Job-A-Palooza to bring career opportunities to campus Wednesday
Marshall University Career Services will sponsor Job-A-Palooza 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday in the Memorial Student Center lobby.
The part-time job and internship fair is open to all Marshall University students, faculty and alumni. Job-A-Palooza allows students to practice networking skills in a casual environment.
Jennifer Brown, the program manager for internships and experiential learning at career services, said this event allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students.
“Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provides skills that can be transferred to future careers,” Brown said.
Appropriately 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza.
Denise Hogsett, director of career services, said students should bring their resumes and best networking skills to the fair.
There is no dress code for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
- Meet an INTO Marshall student: Anas Alshammari
- The Herd gears up for a new season and new style
- Marshall Artists Series presents 78th lineup
- Ciccarelli named chief of police
- “America needs to let go of the fear of being politically incorrect and let...
- D’Antoni brings divergent, spread basketball offense to Marshall
- Yeager Scholar applications available
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got a Headache? Manage it With Chiropractic Care
- 3 Pescadores Rescatados en el Mar gracias a Dispositivo GPS
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections