Job-A-Palooza to bring career opportunities to campus Wednesday
Marshall University Career Services will sponsor Job-A-Palooza 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday in the Memorial Student Center lobby.
The part-time job and internship fair is open to all Marshall University students, faculty and alumni. Job-A-Palooza allows students to practice networking skills in a casual environment.
Jennifer Brown, the program manager for internships and experiential learning at career services, said this event allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students.
“Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provides skills that can be transferred to future careers,” Brown said.
Appropriately 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza.
Denise Hogsett, director of career services, said students should bring their resumes and best networking skills to the fair.
There is no dress code for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care