Health and Human Resources Services sets Employee Wellness Fair for Wednesday
Marshall University Health and Human Resources Services are joining forces Wednesday to host the Marshall Employee Wellness Fair.
The fair will be in the Don Morris Room in the Memorial Student Center from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and will feature numerous groups such as the Cabell Huntington Hospital Breast Health, Marshall Cardiology, Marshall Health Medical Home for PEIA Members, Marshall Neuroscience, Marshall Obstetrics and Gynecology, Marshall Orthopaedics, Marshall Pediatrics, Marshall Psychiatry, Marshall Surgical Associates, Marshall Recreation Center, Marshall University School of Pharmacy, Marshall Sustainability Department and the University Eye Surgeons.
Marshall Family Medicine will set up a flu vaccine clinic and those who plan on receiving a vaccination are encouraged to complete the consent form to present along with proof of insurance at the time of service.
Marshall Family Medicine also requests that those receiving a vaccination refer to the Flu Vaccination Information sheet released by the Centers for Disease Control to be fully educated and aware of side effects and potential dangers associated with the vaccination.
Marshall Internal Medicine will be administering glucose checks. Fasting is not required but it’s encouraged to wait two hours after eating.
The fair is focused on educating those interested in learning about various aspects of their health, and all are welcome.
Carissa Janczewski can be contacted at email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
- Are Workers Taking Enough Time to Understand Their...
- Save Now With Proven High-Efficiency Gas Wall-Hung Boiler
- Some Jobs Really Are a Pain in the Back
- Are Your Investments Doomed by Overfunded Public Markets?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”