Health and Human Resources Services sets Employee Wellness Fair for Wednesday
Marshall University Health and Human Resources Services are joining forces Wednesday to host the Marshall Employee Wellness Fair.
The fair will be in the Don Morris Room in the Memorial Student Center from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and will feature numerous groups such as the Cabell Huntington Hospital Breast Health, Marshall Cardiology, Marshall Health Medical Home for PEIA Members, Marshall Neuroscience, Marshall Obstetrics and Gynecology, Marshall Orthopaedics, Marshall Pediatrics, Marshall Psychiatry, Marshall Surgical Associates, Marshall Recreation Center, Marshall University School of Pharmacy, Marshall Sustainability Department and the University Eye Surgeons.
Marshall Family Medicine will set up a flu vaccine clinic and those who plan on receiving a vaccination are encouraged to complete the consent form to present along with proof of insurance at the time of service.
Marshall Family Medicine also requests that those receiving a vaccination refer to the Flu Vaccination Information sheet released by the Centers for Disease Control to be fully educated and aware of side effects and potential dangers associated with the vaccination.
Marshall Internal Medicine will be administering glucose checks. Fasting is not required but it’s encouraged to wait two hours after eating.
The fair is focused on educating those interested in learning about various aspects of their health, and all are welcome.
Carissa Janczewski can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got a Headache? Manage it With Chiropractic Care
- 3 Pescadores Rescatados en el Mar gracias a Dispositivo GPS
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections