Employers set up in Student Center for Career Expo
Numerous companies will file into the Don Morris Room in the Memorial Student Center Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the Marshall University Career Services Career Expo.
The career expo is for students and staff. It is a way to learn about companies that are hiring or just to learn about the different companies that could be right for your future career.
Taylor Cathcart, sophomore athletic training major from Charlestown, W.Va., said it is very helpful that Career Services has an event like this for students, even though she still has a few years before she reaches her career goals.
“This is a great way to learn about the companies that you could have a career in and also a great way for them to get to know you,” Cathcart said. “I am sure that this event has opened doors for a lot of students.”
According to Career Services, it is recommended that those who choose to participate bring their resume and dress professionally.
There will be more than 85 companies at the event. Cabell Huntington Hospital, State Farm Insurance, Bristol Broadcasting Co, Inc., DirecTV, H&R Block, Marshall University Graduate School, Liberty University School of Law, St. Mary’s Medical Center and Target Corporation, are just a few of the companies registered.
Krista Shifflett can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More marshallparthenon News Articles
Recent marshallparthenon News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARSHALLPARTHENON NEWS
RECENT MARSHALLPARTHENON CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?